Wednesday, 23 April 2014

What's Inside My Makeup Bag...



I'm learning how to down size the amount of products I carry on a day to day basis in my makeup bag. Lately I've changed bags over and I just realised the amount of makeup I was carrying which wasn't being used during the day was just a waste of me struggling to carry my bag to work everyday. I realised, I don't need to carry a red, pink, orange, purple, nude and coral lipstick. No. I don't need a full size mascara in my makeup bag and I certainly don't need to carry 400 eye liners pencils. Okay that was an exaggeration, but I do hope I got your attention there and you get my drift.

So my essential beauty products have the privilege of coming with me to work everyday and they include...


1. EOS Lip Balm
2. Barry M Kohl Eye Pencil 
3. Chanel Le Volume Mascara Tester 
4. MAC Lipstick - Pure Zen
5. MAC Eyelash Curler
6. Rimmel Colour Rush Balm - All You Need is Pink
7. MAC Fix+ Spray (yes...I do need to purchase the travel size!)
8. Real Techniques Retractable Bronzer Brush
9. Victoria's Secret Body Mist - Bombshell

A super top tip to downsize the amount of products you carry, and yes I'm talking to you if you have more than 4 lipsticks in your makeup bag. Carry a nude shade and your go to pop of colour lipstick for during the week. Unless of course you're wearing a completely different shade, than do carry the shade you're wearing! I've noticed I carry way to many lip products that I don't wear during the week, just for the hell of it and it's pointless.

Hope you've enjoyed reading this post, don't forget to comment below, follow and tweet! 

Sabi x

6 comments:

  1. Oooh never heard of that mac lipstick. Looks really pretty:)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a nice nude will post about it soon :) x

      Delete
  2. You have all the good essentials! I am really keen on getting the new Real Techniques retractable brushes, they look perfect for throwing in your makeup bag!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing and keep your makeup bag nice and clean! :) x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I'm after that real techniques brush now, i didn't know they did a retractable one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so handy for your makeup bag! keeps all those germs away! x

      Delete