Sunday, 13 April 2014

Sally Hansen - Pat On The Black!


Another Sunday, another colour! You will always catch me painting my nails on a Sunday afternoon, ready for the week ahead. I'm going through this crazy phase at the moment that every time I paint my nails, it has to be a colour I haven't applied before (my excuse for buying new nail polish each week). This week I have been trying the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure nail polish. Can we all just stop what we're doing and admire these beauties for a minute? I love that they're 14.7ml compared to the 8ml or 12ml norm bottles I use.

I love the brush on the Salon Manicure nail polishes, they are quite large (not as large as the Rimmel Salon Pro brush) but just as good. The formula is amazing, the colours are quite pigmented except for their nude-ish pinky shades - they tend to need 3 coats rather than 2. My nails are super shiny that I even questioned whether or not I needed a top coat for the very first time. Overall, they are just amazing and I cannot wait to extend my collection. So far my favourite colours include: Pat On The Black, Shall We Dance and Pink Slip. Would definitely recommend this range to anyone who loves painting their nails!

Have you tried the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure yet?

Sabi x

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these Sally Hansen ones, but they look gorgeous! And I am totally the same, I try and paint my nails a different shade - spending, justified!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you need to try them. They're soooo good! And last longer than any nail polish I have used so far! Must try! Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  2. That colour is gorgeous. I have only tried the glitter polishes from Sally Hansen and was a tad disappointed but I may have to try these
    Beth x
    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, was it the same range Salon Manicure? Deffo try these, they're amaze! x

      Delete
  3. Hi, I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! Please check out my blogpost and see what I've nominated you for :)

    beautyfullsparx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete