Saturday, 29 March 2014

Anastasia Contour Kit | Products


Have I been living under a beauty rock? I totally have, as I've only just discovered the amazing Anastasia brand. After watching hundreds of videos and reviews, I'm placing an order right now from Cult Beauty to get my hands on some of her amazing eyebrow products in particular.

My most wanted product from the brand is the Contour Kit which is to be released in July. The palette contains 6 contour/highlight colours which can be easily used with a beauty blender and brush to get that perfect corrective contour and highlight. It's £45 and if you sign up to the wish list you'll be the first to know when it's on sale. I literally cannot wait for this to be released, it's going to be amazing and it's gonna get sold out so quickly...So be prepared! I'm going to place my order on a few eye brow products now...if you haven't checked out the products....go go go!

Sabi x

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh exciting! I've seen so many videos with the contour kit too, it looks amazing! And with other high end brands £45 is what you'd pay for just two highlight/contour shades. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't wait, roll on july! Deffo worth it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I ordered my contour kit direct from Anastasia same with DipBrows they cost me 15 each inc delivery whereas Cult Beauty sell them for that much anyway so if u wanted it sooner that is an option too x

    Aqeelakeela.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete